Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weigh In

So I went to my weigh in and did gain 1.2lbs.  Well it's obvious that the base of it is too much intake means the body holds on to it.  I have to purge the garbage from my house...junk food..and then eat way better.

I am going to do some job hunting today, though I think the stores will be too busy to really focas on job hunters.  I will go and fill out applications and talk to the manager on duty.

I will be dropping my kids off at a pottery class and their poppa will pick them up to give me more job hunting time.  We are having some money stuff going on so I need a job.

I'll write later...enjoy your day all:)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have some good results with the job search. Purging the junk food is always a good idea; I need to work on that too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to four locations and I could only apply to one. The one I applied to seems like they might call me, I guess I will see.

    ReplyDelete