Monday, May 17, 2010

First Day of Work....

My first day of work at the new location and it is fairly different...Just stuff I"ll have to get used to...I got a Team Leader uniform and at this location they have to wear hats....I haven't had to wear a hat for over a year...blah...I am not finding the people overly friendly, but then, I may need to be friendlier. It was also very busy for most of the shift.  I found it difficult to do the extras that are needed to be done, but only after the customers are taken care of first.  Like cleaning the lobby, garbage's,  trays,  stocking...and everything else.

It will be a hot week all week...it was 31C today, and the rest of the week will be real warm too.  I'm sitting typing this out in my underwear and tank top...and it's too hot in them.  I am used to cold cold weather though, so really this is a treat.

2 comments:

  1. aw.
    it's always hard working in a new place.
    the people will get friendlier :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second day should be easier. By the end of the first week, you'll be comfortable. (I don't do hot very well, either)

    ReplyDelete