Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Got to the gym today!

Rootbeer and Crush go to a after school activity, which ends next week, but anyways, I got to go to the gym and get some time on the stationary bike and stretched too.  I'm glad about that.  I want to get myself in there at least three times a week.  We shall see....


I just finished the Lost TV series and it was real great.  I cried with sappy tears. I will be real sad next year when Law and Order will be no more.  At least that what I heard on the radio, that after 20 years it's over.  At least the other two will stay on for the time being.  Everything ends though, right...

I have been feeling real tired the last few days...must be my change of pace.

4 comments:

  1. At least one of us that made it to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you in hitting the gym....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I passed you an award a few days ago. No problem if you don't do them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ob no - bad news about Law and Order, but then I'm watching the re-runs and am only on about 1996!

    ReplyDelete