Friday, May 7, 2010

Complacent

So I am finding myself be complacent in my weight loss journey.  It's been about three weeks since I Iost any weight.  I may track my foods, but I am needing to do more to lose more weight.  So exercise is one that needs to increase.  I enjoy bike riding so I should do it.  I even got this wonderful wide seat that doesn't bother my ass and it's good.   I also need to meal plan and follow the portion sizes.  I am not working at present so this should be something able to be done.

I am positive I gained this week.  Last week I WI at 190.2, so I am probably up a pound. I can't blame anyone but myself as I am not having anyone force feed me, right?  There is too much junk in my home too, so maybe I should get rid of it...I was addicted to regular Pepsi, but I now enjoy Diet Pepsi and it tastes great.  I still drink a lot of pop but it is diet.  I figure this is still a victory as it is calorie free.

So can someone tell me how to put pictures in my posts?  Do I use the Edit HTML button in the new post tab when creating the blog post?  I don't think so, but maybe...I will look in the help area...

I hope to read some blogs, I will look forward to any posts:)  Thanks to all who read, and those who post:)

3 comments:

  1. you click on the button that looks like, a little picture frame on the bar when you write a blog :)


    everyone sort of plateaus with their weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to get complacent, when you don't see progress. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Type 1 diabetic I need to watch everything I eat...it is life or death. When you look at food as something that can harm you instead of something that gives you pleasure it is easier to adjust. I think. as it is for me, one day at a time. I think this approach works well for everyone. If you do well one day the good feeling will carry you into the next!

    ReplyDelete