Saturday, June 12, 2010

getting there

Yaa...two entries today...


So Coke Zero's Birthday is coming up next week and he has finally decided what he wants for his birthday...you see he had no clue as to what he wanted.   He wants to get and install a stereo system in his truck.  The stereo will be the easy part.  The install kit that goes in the dash is the more challenging thing as they are hard to find for this vehicle...for some reason.   

My dad is in Ontario for a family reunion and called today.   I got to talk to one of my cousins which I haven't heard from in like 18 years.  She has a facebook page, only I can't find it through the search engine...I tried to find her through her email address too but it also didn't work.  I shall find out how that'll come about soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment