Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sept 20/11

Today is day two with no niece and nephew as they are all sick so I get to catch up with housework.  I've been writing down my day as I go to help me see where my time goes.  It's a great thing.  I've taken CZ's tools and such down to the tool room so my living room is cleared up more.  Swept up the floor, need to wash it still, need to fold some clothes up, of course put them away...I am going to spend like five minutes in Crush's room to help her with it as she is not cleaning it up when it's little messes and so she's now feeling overwhelmed with the work ahead of her.  She feels that way with a few things, homework especially.

I've been trying to get Rootbeer and Crush to get into the habit of doing homework after school.  I want them to do more math homework so they get good practice.    It's not completely there yet, but it's coming along.  

CZ is mad at me ... he hinted earlier in the day yesterday about some sex stuff he wanted to do, and after the kids were in bed, I got caught up in the computer and he was reading, and then it was bed time.  As he is getting ready for bed he confronts me about it and tells me he thinks that I treat him like a chore.  I don't feel like that, but he does...anyways he had words and then he doesn't want anything else to do with me for the night...told me in bed to keep to my side.  This  morning he said nothing until he was out of the shower and just said see you later.  

Anyways we'll see what comes tonight:)

1 comment:

  1. Forgive me, but your last line is the perfect punchline.

    ReplyDelete