Saturday, September 11, 2010

I think people are offended

I went on some free online websites that let people post items for sale or wanted ads and posted a wanted ad for jars of pennies.  There are many people who hate pennies and just collect them and then get rid of them eventually.  Why not it be for me...well for my kids?  Anyways, I have gotten some stupid replies from this.  One person saying they had jars and went and rolled them and took them to the bank and got cash for them, when am I coming for them?  Another I got was like I have 14 cents, you have to pick them up though.  (rolls eyes)  Ya ok.  People don't like rolling their pennies, don't like using their pennies, so why not ask?  No skin off my nose if it doesn't come about no one responds. 

Anyways.  I am finding work and life needing some pick me ups, only to find we are not doing so well with only my income right now. CZ will be getting EI soon, but don't know when that will be coming in.  We should see about pawning some stuff we don't use much and see if we can make the ends meet.  Our bills are a bit behind now.

I need to get up earlier tomorrow.  It's almost 2pm and I feel like my day has only started...I got up at 11:30am.  9 am will work.I did get the dishes done, got a load of laundry in, but really need to get the kids and I to make a dent into getting the house together so the flooring can get put in.

Have a great day all:)

Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment